New NVR firmware leads the way in user-friendly interface:
New generation of firmware for network video recorders, called NVR 4.0. The firmware will bring new visual design and new features, providing the ultimate user experience.
Based on a replacement design, a harmonized user experience and enhanced intelligent applications, the new generation GUI will allow operators to do a lot more, much more intuitively. They will notice a dramatic improvement within the operation of the recorder, with new features like:
• Target Detection, so significant targets are often detected and captured. Then captured snapshots link directly to event video playback.
• Smooth Dragging, so users can switch to the live view window by simple clicking and dragging.
• Thumbnail Playback, so prominent thumbnails are often linked to video playback and appear when moving the mouse over the progress bar.
• Background Export, so users can still switch between menus while video is exporting.
• Graphic Camera Management, so the camera list can be displayed in thumbnail mode, and it’s easy to identify the surveillance scene from each camera.
NVR 4.0’s enhanced intelligent applications include Smart Data Release – giving users the power to configure ratios between insignificant recordings and important video so vital footage are often stored for extended. it’s also enabled with HDD Health Management (developed together with Seagate), giving real-time monitoring on HDD health, enhancing safety and reliability.